Click on image for information about admission, financial aid, tuition, entrance test study guide, and other student resource links.
For information about continuing education courses, non-credit short courses, workforce development initiatives and more.
Faculty and staff click here for forms, policy and procedure links, room and vehicle reservations, job orders and more.
- BRCC welding students in the news »
- BRCC Bears vs. Delgado Dolphins - Free Admission »
- Free admimission testing for January 2014 semester »
- Office Administration program: admimission testing Jan 8 and Jan 16 »
- Scholarships for pipefitting training in Port Allen & Plaquemine »
- FREE ADMISSION TESTING: DEC. 18 »
- Office Administration Program Now Enrolling! »
- BRCC basketball schedule - no cost to attend! »
- Midterm grades now available through LoLA »
- Automotive instructor wins $1000 for program »
- Archives »
Go to class here
- Acadian Campus »
- Jackson Site »
- New Roads Site »
- Port Allen Site »
- Westside Site »
- BRCC Mid City Campus
- Correctional Center Programs »